The Benefits Of Search Engine Optimisation
The benefits of professional SEO are:
1. Increase in the number of pages listed in the search engines
2. High ranking / position of web pages
3. Increase in quality of visitor
4. Increase in quantity of visitors
5. Increase in sales and/or leads
Additional benefits with how I do SEO for my clients:
1. White hat – white hat SEO tactics mean that unlike black hat or grey hat, I don’t do any SEO tasks that could result in your website being penalised or even banned by the search engines.
2. Permanent links. Every link I create for you is yours to keep for life. Unlike some of my competitors where you are technically “renting” links so if you stop the service you lose everything built up, everything I do is permanent.
3. Link foundation for you website. I build a “foundation” network around the web properties that are created to both strengthen the core strategies / links but also to provide a more medium to long term benefit of turning your website into an “authority” in the eyes of the search engines. This means that the longer the foundation is built, the stronger your authority, the faster and faster new keywords / pages are listed and ranked.
4. Mix of link types for max diversity. The search engines want to see an organic (natural) array of link types which is why the links created are very diverse.
5. No tie in contract, you can cancel at any time but believe me, when you see the results I achieve this will be the last thing on your mind.
6. Monthly rank report. Every month you will receive a report on the current ranking of each of your keywords for the 3 main search engines ie: Google, Yahoo! And Bing.
7. Multiple guarantees – please see the “My guarantees” page for more information.
8. Lastly, but most important in my opinion, is a real passion and commitment to your SEO success.